To help your skin, try implementing these handy tips to protect and nourish your skin.
- Wear a hat!!!
- When moisturizing, use formulas with ingredients such as aloe vera, coconut oil, undaria pinnatifida, Shea butter, and jojoba oil. NEVER use mineral oils!!
- ALWAYS use a sunblock!! Mineral agents such as zinc oxide and titanium dioxide are much more effective than chemical sunscreen ingredients.
- Ladies, use make-up sparingly. It is better to use a tinted moisturizer with zinc oxide for SPF protection
- Keep your skin clean - wash every day with a mild cleanser - not bar soap!! K6 skin care is a great option (in my unbiased opinion).
- Drink, drink, drink!!!! Lots of water is necessary in increased temperatures to keep your skin hydrated and looking healthy.